Microsoft Word is the finest word processing tool developed by Microsoft corporation. Nowadays, it is predominantly used around world to prepare office documents, project reports and so on. It has various file formats including images, animation, WordArt, Macros, etc. It enables user to express their thoughts in an organized manner and is mainly used in education, medical and banking domains. It does numerous tasks automatically and detects both spelling and grammar as user’s type. At times, even after keeping Word document in a secure way deletion takes place and this in turn leads to an irritating moment. In such cases, users need to have patience to deal with Word document deletion situations.
Let us look at a scenario, which explain how users delete Word document:
Hi, I am making use of Word 2007 version of MS Office since past 6 months on my system and by means of which I have created several Office documents, project reports, etc. One fine day I planned to upgrade it to recent edition i.e. 2010. During this process, I accidentally some DOC files from my system. Later on, I attempted to open the “Backup” to restore removed Word documents but word document is missing in backup files. Now I am in problem, can anyone help me to get back recently deleted Word document?
Well, this is how users delete Word document on their machine. If you are one among them, then don’t get upset and search for perfect documents recovery tools to undelete recently deleted Word document. Office File Recovery is among such tools to accomplish speedy recovery of recently erased DOC and DOCX files with utmost ease. In addition, it will restore Excel files, PowerPoint files, etc. from memory sticks, flash drives, FireWire drives, etc. It has the potential to retrieve various types of files according to their matchless signatures. In addition, it will fix damaged Word file and recovers text, formatted, OLE Objects including tables, charts, bullet lists and hyperlinks from fixed documents. This fully featured application is loaded with finest skills and features to retrieve Word file.
Frequently observable causes which result in deletion of Word files:
- Accidentally emptying the Recycle Bin folder: After erasing Word files, you might see those Word files have been moved to Recycle Bin folder. In case you unintentionally empty Recycle Bin folder, then this incidence might result in permanent loss of Word documents from Windows 7 system.
- Using Shift + Delete command: MS Word files get delete using Shift + Delete key combination, bypassing the Recycle Bin folder and result in permanent loss of Word documents from the respective computer.
- Third party tool: Microsoft files can get missing from stored place as a result of malfunctioning of some third party software. Generally when Word files deletion by third party tool takes place then files get surpassed over the Recycle Bin.
- Other causes like Word files deletion from Command Prompt, removal of big documents header, MS Word application failure, etc. leadss to Word document deletion.
It is a full package with many promising features, with the help of which you are able to achieve efficient recently erased document. It is packed with superior data recovery techniques that do detailed scanning of whole hard disk for recovering missing or deleted Word files. Its user friendly interface will assist you to use it on all latest releases of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 Server 2003 and Server 2008. This eminent utility provides you an offer called “Save Recovery Session” to avoid rescanning of HDD in future. Along with Word documents, it will retrieve audio, videos, emails RAR and Zip files. Soon after recovery process, you can see recoverable files in two views: file type view and data view. Furthermore, it retains original file structure of Word file.
Adding this utility will lets you to save the recovered documents on all storage devices. It is capable to retrieve recently deleted Word documents from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT file system based drives. You are able to refine the search as per type of files using an option””Select File Type” by means of which you can select the kind of file as Word file and search only for those. You can judge the performance of this tool before buying the product using the demo version. If you are OK with the results, then buy the full version. Finally, you can Zip and compress files and documents.
- Always install and make use of updated antivirus tool to remove viruses or malware
- You can enable “Auto Save” option to minimize the possibilities of Word document
- Always keep necessary backup of needed files to restore it after document loss